The way they make maternity clothes these days you can were them well after you have your baby. And I have to admit that I have been wearing some of my maternity jeans still. Basically, because I didn't want to go buy anything new while I am still losing weight. Also, you can't even tell they are maternity jeans.
However, it is to the point were even those are getting loose...even with the adjustable elastic in the waist band like my one year old has in his pants!
I finally went shopping for jeans today and I mentally prepared myself that I would probably be buying a size 12. I knew for sure that I am not a 14 anymore because I wore a pair of those for the last time yesterday. I knew for sure I wasn't an 8 but maybe...hopefully a 10 (but I wasn't counting on it). Much like swimsuits, jeans are my least favorite thing to try on and buy. I have short legs and very muscular thighs so it is hard to find a good fit. I like Levis!
Well, I am absolutely THRILLED to report that the 12's stayed on the rack and the 10's came home with me. Do you know what this means I am only 3 sizes away from fitting back into the wardrobe that is waiting for me. I am on cloud nine! This is great motivation to stay on track (even through the holidays).
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment